Thursday, March 01, 2012

I WANT ✝ MARNI AT H&M

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

De her seks items fra Marni at H&M, må meget gerne komme med mig hjem d. 8 marts. Jeg synes kollektionen er meget spændende og interessant, men også meget underlig og sær. Farverne og formerne er meget specielle, og det er det, der gør kollektionen unik. Jeg har desværre ikke nok penge til at købe alle seks items, men en ting er helt sikker, jeg skal have noget fra kollektionen, lige meget hvad. Hvad synes i læsere egentlig om den? Skal i have noget?

Translation: These six items from Marni at H&M, are very welcome to come home with me on March 8th. I think the collection is very exciting and interesting, but also very strange and odd. The colors and shapes are very special, and that's what makes the collection unique. Unfortunately I have not enough money to buy all six items, but one thing is for sure, I need something from the collection, no matter what. What do you readers think about the collection?

Desktop3

No comments :

Post a Comment