Wednesday, August 08, 2012

COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK

Photobucket

Det er jo i dag Copenhagen Fashion Week bliver skudt igang. Jeg har glædet mig til denne dag i lang tid. Dem af jer, som har fulgt bloggen helt fra starten, ved at jeg også var til Copenhagen Fashion Week sidste gang (som var februar 2012). Den gang var jeg kun til 3 shows, hvor jeg hjalp til som seater til 2 af dem. Men denne gang skal jeg til hele 15-20 shows i alt fra onsdag (i dag) til lørdag, med after parties og events hver aften, så får pisse travlt. Jeg vil slæbe rundt på mit kamera og min MacBook, så jeg kan blogge, mens jeg er på farten - er det noget i er interesseret i?

Translation: Today is the day Copenhagen Fashion Week starts. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. Those of you who have followed the blog from the very beginning, knows that I also went to Copenhagen Fashion Week last time (which was in February 2012). Last time I only went to 3 shows, But this time I'll go to 15-20 shows from Wednesday (today) to Saturday, with after parties and events every night. I'm going to carry around my camera and my MacBook, so I can blog while I'm on the road.

Desktop3

No comments :

Post a Comment