Sunday, March 03, 2013

AARHUS, BEERS & CONCERT

 photo insta4.jpg photo insta3.jpg photo insta2.jpg photo insta.jpg photo insta1.jpg

Instagram: @PatrickPankalla

I den forgående uge, har jeg været til to X Factor pressemøder, samt selve live showet. Emma og jeg, sad front row og havde også adgang til presseområdet. Lørdag slæbte Lisa mig med til Aarhus. Vi levede for kun 20 kr. hele dagen. Fattige bloggere, er hvad vi er!  Derudover har jeg været været pressefotograf for Poplick til Xander koncerten i Vega, samt drukket øl på floss. Glem ej, at jeg har været i skole.

Translation: In the previous weeks, I've been to two X Factor press conferences, as well as the live show. Emma and I sat front row and had access to the press area. Saturday went Lisa and I to Aarhus. We lived for only 20 DKK that day. Poor bloggers, is what we are! I've been press photographer for Poplick to the Xander concert in Vega. Don't forget school.

 photo whsite_12-002.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment