I'm crazy about this track by the beautiful Ciara in collaboration with the hip Nicki Minaj. So fresh and new. I love both their voices and I think this is the perfect mix of personalities. They complement each other and takes it all to a higher level.
I got excited when I this morning discovered Katy Perry's brand new single ROAR. I can't figure out weather I like it or not. It's a 'classic' pop song, nothing new. The track is a bit boring, but after all I think I'll love this the more I listen to it. It will for sure be a radio hit.

Young & Beautiful may be my favorite Lana song which is made in connection with the The Great Gatsby. I always listen to this track when I'm feeling like to take a moment off everything. One question - who doesn't love Lana Del Rey?


Jeg er ret vild med den nye single fra Lady Gaga, hun gør det sgu godt :)
ReplyDeleteJa, den er vildt god. Den bliver kun bedre jo mere man hører den (der er selvfølgelig en grænse) og ja, hun gør det sgu godt!
DeleteSad og hørte Applause allerede da jeg gik ind på mit indlæg, tror den bliver god at ryste måsen til! Vil straks høre de tre andre ;)
ReplyDeleteDet var sgu et pudsigt sammentraf. Ja, hør endelig de andre - god lyd for ørerne :)
DeleteJeg kan godt lide dine musik indlæg! Dem ser man ikke så mange af på blogs.
ReplyDeleteLady Gaga's Applause er rigtig god! Lana Del Rey's Young & Beautiful er total skøn!
Mange tak. Jeg er glad for, at det faldt i din smag. Kommentarer som dine, giver mig altid mere lyst til at lægge et endnu større arbejde i bloggen. Lady Gaga og Lana Del Rey, laver generelt bare god musik. Am I right? ;)
Delete