Sunday, January 26, 2014

LAST DAY IN ROME

IMG_0339

Jeg har tilbragt dagen i centrum af Rom. Gaderne og generelt hele byen, er simpelthen så smuk. Jeg er kommet hjem med en masse billeder, som er ubrugelige. Derfor viser jeg, jer kun dette billede, fra da jeg drak cappuccino, på en lille og hyggelig café i midten af Rom. En læser fra Canada, har efterspurgt en city guide om Rom.

Jeg vil derfor gå i gang med den, med det samme, da jeg er taget tidligt tilbage på hotellet. Skriv endelig en kommentar, hvis i har noget specifikt, som i vil have med i guiden. Jeg håber i alle har det godt derhjemme.

Translation: I've spent all day in the central Rome. The city is so beautiful. This picture are from when I drank coffee at a cozy café in the middle of Rome. Today a reader from Canada, asked for a city guide about Rome. Let me know if there's something specific you want me to include in the guide. I hope you had a great weekend!

Desktop3

3 comments :

  1. That picture is literal perfection xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was the one that commented on your instagram pic. I'd love to see where to eat and shop. As well,do you know of any nice spots away from all the tourists? A sortoff secret magical place. I'm sure we'd all love to know. Of course it wouldn't be a secret anymore :p

    ReplyDelete