Translation: During fashion week I spotted the coolest denim jacket with studs on the shoulders. I want to make the same one (DIY). I've already bought the studs on eBay, so all I need is to find the right jacket. If there are some of you who also think it would be cool to do some DIY on your clothes (with studs), then you can find inspiration on the pictures above.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
STUDS ✝ INSPIRATION
Translation: During fashion week I spotted the coolest denim jacket with studs on the shoulders. I want to make the same one (DIY). I've already bought the studs on eBay, so all I need is to find the right jacket. If there are some of you who also think it would be cool to do some DIY on your clothes (with studs), then you can find inspiration on the pictures above.
CATEGORY:
INSPIRATION
No comments :
Post a Comment