Friday, August 23, 2013

RUNWAY || BIBI CHEMNITZ SS14

Desktop15Desktop16


Det er efterhånden ingen hemmelighed, hvor højt jeg elsker Bibi Chemnitz' kollektioner. Under modeugen i København, slog hun dørene op for modeshow på Rådhuset, hvor modellerne fremviste hendes SS '14 kollektion, til det fedeste musik under hele modeugen - hun har sgu styr på det! Jeg er vild med det hele og ser meget frem til at kigge nærmere på hvert enkelt item. Denne kollektion er inspireret af 90'erne og David's (Bibis partner) basketball baggrund samt Grønland, hvor Bibi Chemnitz har rødder. Jeg glæder mig meget til at kollektionen, bliver tilgængelig i butikker og online - vi må dog vente et år.

Translation: It's no secret how much I love Bibi Chemnitz' collections. During Copenhagen Fashion Week, she did a fashion show at City Hall, where the models showed off her SS '14 collection to the coolest music during the fashion week! I love each and every piece. This collection is inspired by the 90's and David's (Bibi's partner) basketball background as well as Greenland, where Bibi Chemnitz was born. I'm looking forward to the collection will be available in stores and online.

 photo whsite_12-002.jpg

4 comments :

  1. that's a great post ^^
    thank you for your comment :)
    wanna follow each other on Bloglovin?
    check out my new post <3
    http://www.dreamloveshop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne.

      I'll drop by your blog in a min and take a look!

      Delete
  2. I quite like this collection eventhough is not really my style - that gray dress in the 9th image is to die for!

    You've got an amazing blog, by the way!

    http://voguetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - the gray dress is very cool!

      Thank you Amy. I like yours too. xx

      Delete