Det er søndag og jeg er tømmermændsramt. Jeg lader op til i morgen, hvor jeg skal til jobsamtale på Strandvejen i Hellerup samt op og træne efter 3 forsømte dage. Jeg sidder og samler tankerne og prøver at finde ud af hvordan jeg overhovedet kom hjem i nat og hvor fuld jeg egentlig var, siden jeg gav den gas på dansegulvet. Mit humør her til aften er sært og det eneste, der hjælper, er god musik. I får derfor disse 5 numre, som er yderst elskværdige. Lyt og lær.
Translation: It's Sunday and I have hangover. Tomorrow I'm going to a job interview as well as I'll hit the gym after 3 days. Right now I'm collecting my thoughts and trying to figure out how I got home last night and how drunk I really was, since I danced all night. My mood this evening is strange and the only thing that helps is good music. That's why you're getting these 5 amazing tracks. Listen and learn.
Translation: It's Sunday and I have hangover. Tomorrow I'm going to a job interview as well as I'll hit the gym after 3 days. Right now I'm collecting my thoughts and trying to figure out how I got home last night and how drunk I really was, since I danced all night. My mood this evening is strange and the only thing that helps is good music. That's why you're getting these 5 amazing tracks. Listen and learn.

Held og lykke med samtalen!!
ReplyDeleteKnus
www.tresmaaord.dk
Tusind tak Zofia! xx
DeleteJeg elsker din musiksmag! Jeg kan lide alle sangene, og har faktisk aldrig hørt dem før :D
ReplyDeleteDet glæder mig meget at høre. Tusind tak!
Delete