Sunday, October 06, 2013

INSPIRATION THIS EVENING

Desktop10Desktop11Desktop13Desktop15

God aften mine kære læsere. Tænkte at det var på sin plads med lidt inspiration inden weekenden slutter. Jeg har valgt ikke at tage i byen på uvist tid. Jeg har fået for meget på alt for kort tid. Derudover hader jeg tømmermændene og dovenskaben dagen efter samt vil jeg hellere bruge pengene på turen til London. Inden jeg afslutter dette indlæg, vil jeg minde jer om, at i stadig kan nå og deltage i konkurrencen, om et par valgfrie Ray-Ban solbriller. Kravene er lave og i kan deltage her. Fortsat god søndag aften!

Translation: Good evening. Here's a little inspiration before the weekend ends. I've chosen not to drink alcohol for a while. I've got too much during the last two months. I hate hangovers and the laziness the day after and I would rather spend the money on the trip to London. Remember that you still can join the give away - you have the chance to win an optional pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. Join the give away here.


 photo whsite_12-002.jpg

7 comments :

  1. I adore this collection. Anything relaxed and nature inspired always gets me. So beautiful!

    www.styleinterplay.com

    .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lækre inspirations billeder ;)

    - http://imaginelifeandfashion.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!

    http://www.theromrom.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's very talented people who shot them. xx

      Delete