1. HERE (188,-) | 2. HERE (329,-) | 3. HERE (188,-) | 4. HERE (199,-) | 5. HERE (141,-) | 6. HERE (112,-)
7. HERE (235,-) | 8. HERE (141,-) | 9. HERE (99,-)
7. HERE (235,-) | 8. HERE (141,-) | 9. HERE (99,-)
Mange læsere har givet yderst stort indtryk at de godt kan lide de to guldhalskæder, som jeg købte da jeg var i London tilbage i forrige måned. Jeg har derfor tilladt mig at finde 9 gode alternativer - der er lidt til hver smag. Både en simpel kæde og statement kæder. Klik på linket og find frem til den givende webshop, hvor de sælges. Der er fri fragt på de 7 af dem og priserne er til at betale. Jeg håber i finder indlægget nyttigt!
Translation: Some of you have given a strong impression that you like my two gold necklaces that I bought in London. I have therefore found 9 great alternatives - there's one for every taste. Both simple chains and statement necklaces. Click on the given link and you'll be navigated to the webshop where they're sold. There's free shipping on 7 of them and the prices are affordable. I hope you guys find this useful.
I'm so obsessed with my chain necklace, it was the best find from the NYC flea market! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm also very obsessed with my two ;)
Delete