1. Leaves earrings | 2. Ring with open circles | 3. Ear cuff | 4. Silver leaf ring | 5. Silver ball necklace
I forbindelse med julen har Aagaard smykker lanceret en ny kollektion, som de kalder Rock Meets Romance. Inspirationen til kollektionen er kontrasten mellem det romantiske og det rå look. Der er fokus på minimalisme, former, blade og det rå. Jeg er personligt vild med kollektionen og jeg tror bestemt også den vil falde i jeres smag. De fleste smykker kommer i både guld, sølv, rosa og oxyderet. Se hele kollektionen her.
Translation: Aagaard jewelry has launched a new collection called Rock Meets Romance. The inspiration for the collection is the contrast between the romantic and the raw look. There's a focus on minimalism, shapes and leaves. I personally love the collection and I think you'll love it too. The most of the jewelry comes in both gold, silver, rosa and oxidized. Check out the entire collection here.
amazing selection
ReplyDeletehttp://www.juicyguile.com
xx
Yeah - It's an amazing collection!
Delete