Thursday, February 13, 2014

HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL

IMG_0020 copy
skal redigeres joIMG_0012 copyskal redigeres jo1

Shoes T.ODO   |   Blazer 5 Preview   |   Sunglasses Ray-Ban   |   Jacket Cedric Jacquemyn
Hat Zara   |   Necklace Jane Kønig   |   Jeans Cheap Monday   |   Tee Acne Studios

Jeg fik skudt outfit billeder ved Holocaust Memorial første gang jeg var i Berlin og igen i går. Denne gang blev de tusind gange bedre. Vi brugte dagen i går på at udforske byen og de lækreste butikker, samt spise lækker frokost. Amalie fik købt noget, som hun har snakket om i alt for lang tid. Jeg vil ikke afsløre hvad det er - det gør hun snart på hendes blog. Selv fik jeg købt en lækker sort langærmet t-shirt fra Odeur.

Translation: Yesterday we spent the day exploring the city and the hottest shops, and eating delicious lunch at Destrict Môt. Amalie Wessel bought something that she has been talking about for months. I will not reveal what it is - she will post it on her blog very soon. I bought myself a nice black long-sleeved t-shirt from Odeur.



Desktop3

1 comment :

  1. Patrick,

    I really admire your work as blogger and photographer. I've been following your blog since a year and a half ago, so i'm not pretend to be disrespectful.

    There's not any reason to pose fashionable at that Monument in Berlin. You are not the only one blogger who has done the same and a lot of comunication medias are strongly against this behaviour.

    Regards, http://dandyssimo.com/

    ReplyDelete