Watch Daniel Wellington | Long-Sleeve 3.1 Phillip Lim | Ring ASOS
Hat Zara | Boots Hennes & Mauritz | Jeans Cheap Monday | Necklace Topman
Sådan så jeg ud igår, da jeg var sammen med Nana og Kristina. Jeg har længe ville have skudt outfit billeder i drivhuset i Botanisk Have. Der er smukt, varmt og det er som at træde ind i en anden verden, i midten af København. Jeg poster ikke lige så mange outfit billeder i øjeblikket, som jeg godt kunne tænke mig. Der er en masse faktorer, som spiller ind. Deribland vejret, tidlig solnedgang, skole og arbejde.
Translation: I've for a long time been wanting to get outfit pictures taken in the greenhouse at the Botanical Garden. There're beautiful, warm and it's like stepping into another world. I'm not posting as many outfit pictures as I want too. It's hard to keep up with everything at the moment. I'm sure you know the feeling.

Rigtig flot outfit :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://cd-cd-cd.blogspot.dk/
Mange tak!
DeleteI am so obsessed with that ring - stunning photos xo
ReplyDeleteMe too. It's very cool and very cheap. Thank you. xx
DeleteReally nice pictures !!! I love !
ReplyDeletewww.imnotaitboy.blogspot.ch
Thank you very much!
Delete