1. I hate dancing. It happens extremely rarely when I'm going clubbing, but I always dance in the shower.
2. Two songs that I never get tired of is Britney Spears with Toxic and Medina with You & I.
3. I signed up for a membership at the gym earlier this month. My plan is to strength train 4-5 times a week.
4. As a child, I was blond. One time my father took me to the hairdresser and got me cut cress. The result was that it looked like I was bald.
5. When I daily take the train, I love to read the newspaper. I have never found it interesting before now. There's always one on the seat, so why not be updated with the latest news?
6. I have always had my own style.
7. When I was younger and before I started the blog, I decided to dye my hair brown. My hair got chestnut - I had read wrong on the packaging - not a pretty hair color for me.
8. I've never smashed the screen on my iPhone or thrown my previous phones away, had them stolen or smashed them. Only here recently where I fell asleep on the train and got stolen my iPhone.
9. I love chips and candy. Place a bowl of chips and dip on the table and you will see a big smile on my face.
10. Before I can sleep, I check if my door to the hall is locked. This is repeated at least 8 times before I can calm down and fall asleep. I hate it, but if I don't do it, I can't fall asleep.
11. I can't get enough of sunglasses. I have about 15 pairs, but want to get more.
12. My boyfriend and I have been together for half a year on the 7th of September.


No comments :
Post a Comment